CureZone   Log On   Join
Twenty Six

applecore Views: 723
Published: 8 years ago

Twenty Six

probably going to end the fast today- done 26 days. really want to get on and do stuff- buy a fridge, get some furniture off freecycle, unpack some of my stuff and get the flat looking ok. i'll do another fast in winter. feel weird about eating- not quite sure how you do it anymore. seems like an alien concept. 26 days is a good amount. it's the length of my first fast- my second was 25. so it seems i generally have had enough by this point!

Update

well, broke my fast with tangerines- always start eating again with some kind of mandarin orange now, it's become a 'thing'. that first piece tasted like the most delicious thing I ever ate. started food at 10.30 am, had a BM at 12 noon which surprised me. sometimes it's been 2 days before I have one. added in a bit of watercress alongside the tangerines, and I might have some simple salad later. going to try and eat organic for a week or so, so my body can rebuild with no toxins to deal with.

I was a bit unbalanced for a few days before I broke the fast. hanging around a street food market, smelling the burgers and noodles frying. just craving it. I'm glad that went away after I had my first tangerine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)