CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beatty57 ~ Move Your Post to Parasites Cleanse Support Forum

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
Gaudetownyou Views: 6,785
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,114,889

Re: Beatty57 ~ Move Your Post to Parasites Cleanse Support Forum

Hi Kolt, ICU, other fellas!

(THIS IS A REPLY TO KOLT LAST POST, BUT I REPLIED HERE SO ICU CAN SEE:) )

Ahahah i know you did'nt wanted to scare me, but you kind of did;) It's alright, I think it's better i know the truth than having another fuc*er in a year or so in my stomach.

Here's what i am doing and what is going to happen for me:

- Finished the 7 days on niclosamide. Definetly feel better in my tummy (way fewer cramps and better digestion i think). As soon as the 7 day on niclo was over i started on the 8th day the blasting combo of prazi and albendazole. I did one day on it and it's currently the second morning. First morning was horrible (headaches, dizziness, no energy at all), mid day was ok, had a nap, evening was ok but without energy and focus. This morning is a bit better (not too much headaches, little dizziness and better energy). I DON'T WANT to do 12 days like this :(, but i'll do what it takes.

-Also on morning i have my appointment with my doctor who received the stool/blood tests for parasites, C diff, Heli P, antibodies and gluten sensitivity. She doesn't know that i did the meds and i won't tell her. 2 things can happen on this rendezvous:
1. The tests will be positive, she will give me meds and i will ask her if i can do a colonoscopy to make sure that the scolex is not attached anymore.
2. The tests will be negative, she will say it's all in my head, but i will kindly ask her if i can do a colonoscopy to make sure the scolex is not there.

In both scenario i do a colonoscopy:)

After all this : 3 meds, colonoscopy i will be relieved of my fear of the scolex still being there. Then, i'll just do a general anti yeast lifestyle and boost my immunity.

What do you guys think??? ICU, any opinion????

Kolt, i think you have a great strategy for yourself. Hang in there untill you get the injection. This is a badass regiment. Hope everything will go like you are planning.
Keep my updated as usual.

All the best ya'll!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.984 sec, (1)