CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 14 year old with poo smells please help

Iammadasfok Views: 3,835
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,261

Re: 14 year old with poo smells please help

well actually, it really depends on the doctors you ask. Usually, the reason why some doctors turn people down is because they don't know nothing about it and don't want to hassle with it. unfortunately, I know your parents might not believe you cuase my mom didn't believe me either and she yelled at me saying that "i'm crazy". but i told her, "i still need help, wheather it be from a gastro/medical doctor or a physiatrist".
in case you haven't notice, in many post on here they said their families "wasn't" able to smell them, so, that's probably why your parents and my mom don't believe that we smell because they can't smell us. Also, many people on here may have a differet reason for their fbo so you can't depend on them to find a solution to your problem. Especially, when your problem might be cuased by somthing else.

PLEASE, DON"T GIVE UP!!!

if you really aren't able to go to a doctor. Do yourself a favor and be truthful to yourself. what i mean by that is, look at your lifestyle with truthful eyes and tell yourself where you might think you made a mistake. Wheather, it be in your diet, workout techniques, or whatever that is part of you lifestlye. And for the sake of your life, be truthful about the way you feel. many symptoms you may encounter can be a key to finding out the causes of your fbo. For instance, I had constipation for a few days then diarrhea after that. I told my gastro (Anal doctor)that i might suffer from Bad b.o and many other symptoms, of course.. and he prescribed me polyethylene glycol 3350. Also, he preformed my coloascopy Today, and found polyps in my colon, which might of been the cuase of my b.o.

Ps. don't try anything that you know can damage your body. it will probably make it worse... Good Luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)