CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help

car33 Views: 7,130
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,114,353

Re: Please help

I'm 40 now and suffered a long time with boils and zits. I figured it out with diet some years ago and now it's easy to not get any acne. What do I do?

First stop spending money on products. The name of the game is "What not to eat."

Limit all oils to a bare minimum. Cut out all Sugar and all white breads and flours. If you want bread buy sprouted wheat bread with no added sugars. They sell sprouted spelt which is good. Or even a whole wheat bread no Sugar added no preservatives . Look for a health store.

Easy on the fruit but it's not forbidden. No sloppy greasy meat. Stay away from fish for fear of allergies. Chicken is good but don't just eat a pile of meat.

Basically you want to be able to take the food you eat and smash it into a sponge then look at the sponge. Does it drip with grease or is it coated with sugar?

Drink distilled water is the most important thing. Watch out for heated oils for they are worse than none heated oils.

Most of all don't stress it and don't think you have candida all inside of you cause that adds stress. What you have is toxins trying to get out of your skin because you are consuming crap foods and not drinking distilled water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)