CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 18 - Acidity on stomach or detox symptom? + Gaining weight!?

applecore Views: 1,254
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,114,157

Re: Day 18 - Acidity on stomach or detox symptom? + Gaining weight!?

Excellent post Mighty Sun Tzu. I completely agree.

I'll see if I can answer one of the other questions.
I'm not sure why you tried to 'solve' the detox symptoms. These are necessary unpleasantnesses while the body eliminates toxic materials of all kinds. By ending the symptoms with the enema, you simply put your detox on hold whilst the body dealt with a new problem- salt.

Ok, why would you put on weight during a fast? Well, as you are consuming only water, it makes sense that you must have kept on some of the water weight. Why? well, salt is extremely toxic to the body , and must be kept in solution or one would die. if you introduced an amount of salt into the body via the enema, the body has to deal with this, so more water is kept in the system until the toxin can be eliminated.

So, it's partly a guess on my part as I don't know exactly when you put the weight on that you mentioned, but my guess would be around the time of the enema and the subsequent pause in detox. to me, those things fit together logically.... or maybe you just drank a lot of water that day. it can happen.

Avoid salt at all costs- nasty toxic stuff!

I would advise you to quit meat if that's your instinct. One can get all the nutrients one needs from a balanced plant-based diet. Fats can be got from nuts, seeds, avocado. meat is acidifying, and not good for digestion. I speak from a health perspective, not an ethical one.

(feeling better is not necessarily akin to healthier, as can be seen by the loss of symptoms after the enema. Remission of symptoms is just that- remission of SYMPTOMS. It's not the same as 'healed'. It's a confusion that modern medicine thrives on- cold remedies, for one example, merely attack the symptoms of detox, and in fact, keep the body more toxic at a time when it is trying to purge poisons)

Alright, I hope that answers that one a bit, I've done my best anyway.

Oh, I don't know how you make distilled water yourself. Personally, I bought a water distiller. I use it all the time, so it's a worthwhile investment in health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)