CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help on SSKI dosage please for Hypothyroidism

Ginagirl Views: 2,198
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,114,169

Re: Help on SSKI dosage please for Hypothyroidism

Welcome to the group! I am not familar with this SSKI , and no need to purchase from Canada, as I live in Norway and get my Iodine from UK..:)

so, I cant give you the exact number of drops to start with; but it is pretty hard to overdose on this one. First I would calculate how much Iodine in each drop; probably around 24 mg.
50-100 mg daily is where I would start; as I was hypo T and nothing happened until I was over 60 mg.

You can take it in any way you like; tea, food, juice etc. I usually take mine in my morning fruit smothie with a raw egg yolk in it. This way I get a little tyrosine as well.

But first of all; read up all you can at this forum, especially about the co supplements like selenium methionine.
Also click on this link: //www.curezone.org/faq/c.asp?a=13,281,2962
and you will find our FaQ page.

Others will chime in, tell you about the salt; so important if you have been doing water fasting!!!

Diet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)