CureZone   Log On   Join
Folks, i have used a couple of online pharmacies!

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
Wildbiz Views: 1,207
Published: 8 years ago

Folks, i have used a couple of online pharmacies!

Hi community! Just to let you folks know, i have bought from a couple of online ppharmacies and have had Excellent results from the medicine. To give some of you comfort , know i didnt die! Or get sick! Or land in the hospital! I actually had excellent results. Also i sounds like some people are trying to scare the beejeebies out of pople, why i dont know. I have bought and taken with good results prazi, vermox and albendazole!

I actually consumed three bottles of the albendazole from a vet store, and it did not harm me or kill me or make me sick. And let me tell you those bottles are not small! Prazi i bought from both ebay and amazon. Real good results. Vermox from online pharmacy with excellent results there too.

I have also taken the following from my local vet store and am real happy with those results too.

Fenbendazole (brand name safeguard). There are posts on here explaining how much to take)

Pyrantel pamoate. (Heck they sell this stuff over the counter in u. S. it is called pin x for kids. .The Vet one in my opinion is much better and more effective. For dosing read the weight directions.

Ivermectin (heck i have even combined this with pyrantel and taken both at the same time!). Not saying to be reckless but take a little comfort in my experience because at first i felt ultra caustious too.

Dont take ivermectin though if you know you have leaky brain syndrome
As that is not a good idea, in my opinion.
All this info is just my own personal experience and not advise.

Make sure to read ICU's protocols before taking any of this medicine!!!

Kind regards everybody!

Also think about it, these same meds are used to treat all kinds of animals
(Horses, cows, dogs, cats, fish, goats

These animals arent dying and falling over dead and millions are wormed everyday with these same meds.

Have a good day everbody!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)