CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone else see this in their family members?

feo66 Views: 1,037
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,824

Re: Anyone else see this in their family members?

Very interesting. My sisters are mostly open to advice. 3 of my 4 sisters are meditating now. The other is in complete denial of everything I say and takes herbal stimulants after her afternoon "power nap" ... sigh.

I have a 1st cousin that has not been able to work for 15-years. (older than me). She has tried everything. She is feeling a little better from chelation therapy.

I've got one niece and one nephew meditating. They are starting to get it. They are tired of feeling like crap and their doctor not finding anything. So they are coming around.

Last year, I talked to one of my aunts (moms sister). She is ~ 75 years old. She mentioned that for years she often has nights that she doesn't sleep 1-minute. Her son (my cousin), has major anxiety issues.

Like I say ... .mom was the oldest of 16 kids. So I have a lot of relatives with this.

After noticing that even my family members who have had very little stress end up with it. I really feel that pre-natal or epigenetic programming is the main cause for many of us.

I used to beat myself, thinking I did it with over-training and p 0 r n. Those might have accelerated it, and got me to stage 3 sooner. But it was going to happen anyway. My oldest sister has hardly exercised in her life, has a laid back husband, and a low stress job. Yet she has it too.

But I think our live long inability to return to homeostasis eventually catches up with us.

We were born wired like those little chickens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)