CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Cahill's Office....WOW

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Kolt Quinn Views: 2,579
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,113,090

Re: Dr. Cahill's Office....WOW

Shadamae that was a great post!!!!!!!

Not only full of very important info but also infused with your great sense of humor. Very funny.

Thanks on many levels. I was actually considering going to this guy if he was so famous and good, but after what you've posted NO WAY.

Next time you go to a doctor ask them about this Diatrizoic Acid injection for tapeworms. I went today to see a doctor and he said to receive expert treatment for a fish Tapeworm I would need to see an expert in one of those countries that has them. His opinion was we did not have the correct medication available in the US to kill these things.

He was unaware of the Diatrizoic Acid injection and felt that it must've been developed outside the US.

Thank for sharing experience and sorry to hear you had to pay for that. $495 would've bought you a nice day at the spa in NY and probably gotten more out of it. Let us know what your test results are. I would certainly be curious. Never heard of the butt swab.

Kolt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.438 sec, (1)