CureZone   Log On   Join
Detox or keep going? Need advice. (able maybe?)

benvil Views: 2,062
Published: 8 years ago

Detox or keep going? Need advice. (able maybe?)

I've been on the diet for 3 weeks tomorrow. In the beginning everything was fine, I could manage the die-off symptoms very well. My stomach worked as it should(I wasn't constipated). After like 5-6 days I became constipated with maybe 2 bowel movements in a week(I tried everything I could to get rid but couldn't). I stopped antifungals because I had strong feelings of wanna vomit. Now this week I started antifungals again(+probiotics). My die-off symptoms are very manageable EXCEPT from the feeling of wanna puke when I've taken a little bit too much, something which I never got in the beginning when my other die off symptoms where much stronger(fatigue etc).

I think this is because my stomach is full of toxins since the period that I was constipated, I now have colon clenz pills which worked really well when I tried them. My question is if I should stop antifungals for a few days and just try to detox what I think is a lot of toxins in my stomach or just keep on going?

Sorry for a confused post, the dates could be a few days wrong also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)