CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why does bacillus coagulans, ACV, or sodium butryrate cause insomnia? Die off, does this happen to yall?

Views: 3,416
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,155

Re: Why does bacillus coagulans, ACV, or sodium butryrate cause insomnia? Die off, does this happen to yall?

It's a bit shocking to read this as this is the exact same thing I experience. In my case it was grapefruit seed extract that launched me into die-off. Before that I was extremely sedated, to the point that I was sleeping almost 20 hours a day. This was after 2 years of mental and physical deterioration. Literally 2 minutes after taking the GSE, I became wide awake and alert. However, I soon discovered that if I continued to take it, the alterness would amplify into anxiety and insomnia. This is my candida die-off. After the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract I also became sensitive, like you, to antimicrobial foods. Vinegar and soy sauce are the two most common ones that I can really feel effect me. Also if I completely abstain from Sugar my die-off goes ballistic. Complete insomnia and when it's really bad, trouble breathing.

I really want you to share with me your entire history with candida. If it turns out we have the same type, I may have the answer to cure you. In the mean time, a simple test to see if your candida is similar to mine would be to take one pill of caprylic acid (you can find it at health food stores). If you have the same insomnia type reaction when you take it, this would suggest your candida may be similar to me. I can share some more relevant information with you if that is the case.

In the mean time, please share your symptom history so I can compare it with my own.

Thanks!
tpno2005

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.480 sec, (1)