CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why does bacillus coagulans, ACV, or sodium butryrate cause insomnia? Die off, does this happen to yall?

Able90 Views: 3,638
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,155

Re: Why does bacillus coagulans, ACV, or sodium butryrate cause insomnia? Die off, does this happen to yall?

Bacillus coagulans, apple cider vinegar, and sodium butryrate all contain antifungal properties which can cause die-off symptoms when you have a Candida infestation. Being unable to sleep is a typical die-off symptom, although itís a little unusual that this is the only symptom youíre having; on the other hand, I would be grateful to experience only one of the many possible symptoms of die-off.

By the way, taking the herb Ashwagandha as well as 5-HTP will probably help. But the fact is that sleep is so important during a Candida treatment, that taking a sleeping pill would be more of a positive benefit than negative under these circumstances. I know that you can take Unisom while treating a Candida infestation and it won't interfere with the treatment. I had to do this myself.

Able

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)