CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pumpkin Seed Oil

Kolt Quinn Views: 2,043
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,111,649

Re: Pumpkin Seed Oil

Thanks for the suggestions regarding the enema and the colon irrigation. I'm already too cleaned out. The toilet knows me better then anyone. More of a problem keeping weight on. When feeding this many mouths difficult to even gain a pound. Wow never had the itchy feeling you're talking about and that must be very annoying.

I've tried the olive oil, NAC protocol and nothing. I tried the coQ10 protocol and nothing. At least I never saw anything and I don't feel any different.

So I'm glad to hear other people are having good luck with these different treatments but a few of them I've tried yielded nothing for me.

I will say (even though I never see any worms after) I do like the pineapple/garlic juice idea. I don't remember who suggested that on here but it certainly makes taking garlic juice taste a lot better.

Thanks again for the additional suggestions.

Kolt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)