Ozone kills mold by photo catalytic oxidation. Dr. Thrasher suggests NOT using ozone, due to that oxidizing an organic chemical creates free radicals, although other mold experts say you can use ozone generators. So the answer is not clear I believe there is a way to kill the microscopic mold spores and the mycotoxins. Some people believe vinegar and baking soda is a good safe way to wash your clothes other believe only ammonia and water because it kills the mold spores residue which is the mycotoxins. When you spray mold spores it it leaves a carcass behind which is biotoxic so then the carcass it needs to be removed that is the only way you get rid of it. So it has be literally picked up and removed maybe a super duper high powered vaccuum cleaner other people say just throw your furniture away and rip up your carpets you will never get mycotoxins out of your stuff. I think you get one of those hazmat suits gloves etc... of course you cannot be living in the house when you do this ... then wash everything down with ammonia water then the airborne stuff will need to be killed let the whole place air out maybe four days later set up a mold enzyeme fogger because your trying to kill every last spores. Then use get HepA fan use that all few days then again let it all air out then use an ozone generators for a few days .
Honestly, I would just hire the real expert than try to deal with,and do your research read Dr. Thrasher he writes about how to pick the right remediation people and the type certified training they have