CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: An Overlooked Reason Besides Health And Spiritual To Fast.

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 956
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,109,717

Re: An Overlooked Reason Besides Health And Spiritual To Fast.

I've discovered this as well-- :-) and yes, it was a kind of revelation. Grace has a funny way of bringing mind-expanding things into view. High water-content fruit is perfect. Well chewed is perfect. Whatever inuitively draws you, that looks like it's high vibration. Concord grapes? Apples - could also be a "fast" that's very healing, and a form of feast. Cucumber is great- in terms of a veg AND fruit. Celery is high-pesticide (33 apparently!) unless it's organic. *zucchini pasta (raw) made with a veg. peeler and 'dressed' with a hummus of raw, soaked sunflower seeds, good salt or tamari, lemon juice, olive oil or coconut oil, is delicious--this is for a meal after you get back into abundance. I now eat only one meal a day, after having done several water fasts. *It has lots of good lecithin which is wonderful for the liver. I would not break a fast with bananas, too constipating and drying, but they are good food in general.
My favourite drtink lately is coconut water mixed with pumpkin seeds I got form pie pumpkins which are currently 1.29 each.
I blened them using a stick blender (12.00 at the local 'superstore') with the seeds on and all, and then strained the whole mess through a piece of cotton. It was so delicious I was thinking about doing a few or several days 'fasting' on that alone. Sorry to talk food, beyond what you asked. Enjoy the fast.

PS I used to reslly dislike zuchini, but raw and done as pasta - you can do the same thing with carrot ribbons, they 'cook' in lemon juice and soften slightly, Raw is divine.
best wishes!
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)