CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here....need support...

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
TawandaTwin Views: 1,264
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,110,373

Re: New Here....need support...

Shadamae, congrats on passing some stuff that looks like roundworm! Better out than in! That must mean what you are taking is strong enough to evict the little terrors! ;-).

The only advise I can tell you as far as the bad skin is I've had bad skin also. Not the worst ever but enough to slowly scar up my face, specially around the cheeks. I've gone through spells of having atleast one painful cyst on my face to only be followed by another and another and another. It's a real pain! The thing that has helped me the most with my back, forehead and chin Acne which are completely gone is using a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I never thought sulfates could be a major contributor to my Acne until I started dying my hair and avoided the sulfates to not strip the color and like magic, within a week all that nasty stuff started going away. The other thing that works really really well is Acne.org products. They are truly the best and while expensive, if you take into consideration that quantity, the prices are really really fair. Lastly, the nail on the coffin was diet!!!!! I haven't had a cyst on my face since June! People always say, what you eat doesn't affect acne, it's hormonal. At 36, I can finally say that's BS! My suppliments are: Garlic, Ginger, Echinacea goldenseal, Olive leaf and Emergen-C!!!! All the suppliments are anti-funal, anti-bacterial, anti everything and it has helped me immensely.

BTW, I just got my blood work back for my yearly checkup and my cholesterol went down from 198 to 172 without dangerous drugs so these supplements have major benefits, unlike many drugs which have dangerous side effects!

Good luck and don't despare. The only thing I would add to your diet is some B-complexes (emergen-c has some great ones) and some magnesium for energy. Magnesium is amazing stuff. You can take Ebson salt baths and get magnesium that way or you can try buying some (I use the "doctor's best brand) and it will most def. get rid of your constipation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.438 sec, (1)