CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here....need support...

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
cg2890 Views: 1,243
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,110,373

Re: New Here....need support...

I have very similar symptoms. I always felt some kind of strong fatigue growing up and attributed that to depression. Though, once I felt better I still felt tired, sometimes even after waking up from a regular sleep schedule of 8 hrs a night.

I always thought my bloating was normal. It wasn't until highschool when I realized it was an actual issue and my symptoms have progressively gotten worse.

I found relief with Enzymatic Therapy Pearls when nothing else would help. I would take 3 a day and that was the only thing that would help with the bloating slowly overtime. I stopped taking them when things got better, but of course my bad digestion came back in due time.

Right now I'm taking 10 lbb pills a day spread out and thats the only thing that has helped me lately with having bowel movements and also getting deeper sleep. I feel it has also helped keep me hydrated. The only problem with lbb is that it doesn't help at all with abdominal distention.

I will note that lately I have been getting alot of twitching from my right eye for some reason and it seems to go away when I continuously take mult-vitamins. I'm going to start taking the pearls probiotics again once I can, but I also intend to look into some parasite cleansing formulas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.641 sec, (1)