CureZone   Log On   Join
Onion-Amonia-Sulphur Armpit Smell

HandSomereject Views: 8,487
Published: 8 years ago

Onion-Amonia-Sulphur Armpit Smell

It all started as onion smell ,then strong sulphur armpit odor.

It all started when i hit 18 , before that I had no Body Odor .

For five years i never used to smell myself and always getting usuall comments and annoying reactions from people.

After another five years the odor has become so bad and I am able to smell myself ,becoming so difficult to live with neighbours who are always coughing and sneezing.Recently I have also started experiencing fecal odor and most times my nostrils always blocked because of my odor .

My armpit areas are have had surgeries before but i still sweat and most offensive sulphur smell comes from the same area.

It is so strong that it can affect someone sleeping on third floor when iam sleeping in the basement.Sometimes i wonder if my odor is very different from the people here, because the landlord came to inspect the property because of complaints from the neighbors.

I was wondering what type of tests i should run to know my actual condition and make improvements.

Life is not worth living and a complete disaster when i cant even peacefully sleep in our house coz of coughing and sneezingby neighbor who can even point at me from a close range n say that guy smells very bad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.657 sec, (1)