CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting first round of Niclosamide, Praziquantel & Albendazole. What to do and what not to do?

Kolt Quinn Views: 1,959
Published: 8 years ago

Starting first round of Niclosamide, Praziquantel & Albendazole. What to do and what not to do?

I'm asking for help and opinions as I'm about to start ICU's protocol the end of next week when my Praziquantel arrives. I'm trying to kill off the fish Tapeworm family, cousins and all the relatives I've discovered living inside of me.

Fat. It says it on the medication instructions, ICU says it and I've read fat mentioned many times here in the different threads. My questions is what fat is ideal to be taking with this medication?

Dairy? Animal fat? Fats from nuts? Eggs?

Olive Oil, Walnuts, beef fat, butter, ghee, ice cream?

All these fats would be from organic, raw, grass fed sources.

Can you eat too much fat and it becomes counter productive to the medication effectiveness or not an issue? Or can I eat as much fat as I want? I can certainly use the weight but not at the expense of causing the medication to be less then 100% productive in killing these things.

I've read about the many different foods to consume that the Tapeworms don't like but does it make sense to consume the foods they are drawn to while taking the medication? I would think this would make sense but looking for advise. As I read many times in this forum I don't want to have them scatter when it has taken this long to gather these different medications on my own.

I will continue to take the Diatomaceous Earth since that is simply acting as if it is raining knives on them. Not something that would drive them away as the foods (pumpkin seeds, garlic) do. Correct?

I've been taking charcoal occasionally but would stop because I'm assuming that would be similar to the pumpkin seeds, garlic, etc. Plus I've read when on the this protocol my problem will be staying fluid with the bowel movements.

That it for now and thanks for your time in advance.

Kolt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)