CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: r.i.p. worms!!!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 1,679
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,108,145

Re: r.i.p. worms!!!

Hi David, as u know ive been pounding meds and herbs for over a year. I believe its ascarias and flukes. I can pm u some pics if i can figure out how. I have done many many rounds of almost all the meds and humaworm 3x and Clarkia 3x. Ive injected ivermectin, used 4 bottles of dmso, adding different ingredients to it, most helpful was adding sulfer (weather safe or not), I cannot die from the worms that were so bad infected I cld hardly stand up. I can feel the worms go up my esophagus to eat. Made buckets of Wormwood tea from the dried leaves and guzzled it day and nite. Laying on a good Cc parazapper w/ foot pads, laying on the pads, and then electrifying them with a tebs unit. Also poured 4 bottles of ivermectin pour on all over my infected body parts, added dmso to make sure the ivermec sinks way into my fat n muscles for the large scattered worms. This has been over a cpl months. The small worms all mostly died off w/ the meds, its the adult ones that were the most stubborn. But they are barely moving at all now as i guzzle more Wormwood tea. Im am doing green blk walnut tincture after the Wormwood to mop up, and eating clove capsules, spanish black raddish, co q 10, tumeric, and cinnemon. Been a ling long battle. I also went to many healing church services. The absolute biggest help is the strong strong wormwood tea, ( also maybe unsafe). And definately the sulfer mixed w/ dmso.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)