CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Taking a break on allbendazole?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Xelaetaks Views: 1,219
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,109,100

Re: Taking a break on allbendazole?

Yeah it didn't really cause much nausea for me. It did after my first time taking it though when my enzymes were after around 7-8 days I started getting a little nausea and headaches but not from taking it right away. This round I haven't got nausea at all.

I may take another dose when I eat tonight but for now at least will have some pineapple and anti parasite food. Maybe if they're hungry for Sugar pineapple could kill some of them.

I did get some intestinal pain and cramps last night but it's hard to see if it is die off or from the medicine. It does give me a weird head pressure sometimes when I take it but seems to clear up after a while.

It is also hard to say if liver biting is from the albendazole or flukes/ parasites being irritated though judging how it happens it weird times like when I'm tired or by night, seems like it could be parasites biting.

I don't know what you can even take with albendazole to help your liver though besides drinking lemon water towards the end of a dose or keeping the diet low although witht he albendazole they say your supposed to have a lot of fat with it so that kind of takes away from that idea really. It's funny cause some parasite cleanses like dietingh ave gave me a flatter stomach but on albendazole it gets a little fatter cause the food I eat with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.391 sec, (1)