CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success at last! Depression, gut dysbiosis and histamine.

Dav1e Views: 3,135
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,259

Re: Success at last! Depression, gut dysbiosis and histamine.

Hi Kim,

I'm glad that your son on his way to complete recovery, hopefully he is doing well! Only thing I would watch for are doses of vitamin C over 2 mg, they seem to deplete copper rather fast.

My story is very similiar altough instead of Antibiotics I wiped out "good bugs" by zinc overdosing - taking more 100 mg zinc a day for more than half a year. Copper is well known mineral for regulating fungus and yeast (in right doses) so by overdosing on zinc I believe that I completely slaughtered all the good microflora. It"s just a few days since I discovered that histamine/undermethylation issuse may be "final puzzle" of my recovery and if I get this correct, hopefully I will recover completely.

Obivously way out of this is to introduce quality probiotic, but what to do with issue of histamine? I can barefuly function if I take probiotic. Have you find way, for your son to tolerate probiotics?

thank you for any response!

Dav1e

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)