CureZone   Log On   Join
Cracker Alert: see ingredients. Crackers gave me the worst farts, rotten eggs and sulfur smell. Ingredients listed.

Views: 1,312
Published: 7 years ago

Cracker Alert: see ingredients. Crackers gave me the worst farts, rotten eggs and sulfur smell. Ingredients listed.

I have been doing great on this wheat free, soy free, low choline diet UNTIL last night when i decided to eat some CRACKERS to see how it would go. Well omg, today i got the worst fart attacks of rotten egg and sulfur smell. NEVER AGAIN will i eat this garbage!

THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS EXACTLY AS ON THE BOX OF CRACKERS: I don't recommend anyone eat this crap if they have egg, sulfur odors. copy and take this list to the supermarket with you. In fact i hardly buy anything from a supermarket now. This is the first time in 8 weeks that I have strayed from a junk free, snack free, additive free diet that I've been following according to the database of choline in foods. And it was only crackers that I ate. Imagine all the other foods, all these years what i have been eating and have been stinky. omg

I do hope this helps someone, anyone, even one person to give up foods that contain additives added by greedy corporations. They are making a fortune of money and we are suffering from eating all this junk.

Enriched WHEAT flour, SOYbean and modified palm oils, sugar, glucose, fructose, malted BARLEY flour, ammonium bicarbonate, salt, monocalcium phosphate, potassium carbonate, SOY lecithin, baking soda, yeast, papain, amylase, protease, sour dough culture.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, BARLEY, SOY

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)