CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: never swallow with op!!

Zorreo Views: 2,082
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,950,386

Re: never swallow with op!!

It seems just gross to swallow the CO after sipping it through the teeth and swirled it all around for 20 minutes, lol, my natural instinct is to just get rid of it, I would truly gag if I tried to get it down. There's just no need for it? It's not that expensive. I don't drink from the bathtub water either after taking a bath, yuck, lol.

But, I don't believe it would be dangerous, not at all. Why? If there are any bad germs in the mix, they all die anyways in the stomach acid before they can do any harm.

I think the old Indians buried their oils as a ritual, "getting rid of the old spirits" or something like that. Maybe they believed it is harmful, but that doesn't mean it truly is.

I'm all for ingesting CO, but I want mine fresh, not sieved through my teeth for an extended period of time...*shiver* :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.170 sec, (1)