CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Natural Anti-Fungals

ericbakker Views: 1,570
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,107,124

Re: Natural Anti-Fungals

Hi there. Rotation of antifungals is a fallacy in my opinion, you need to find the one that works for you. What is clever is to "cycle" dosages, especially when you use a strong antifungal like grapefruit seed extract, i.e; go low dose for a few days, high dose for a few and then stop, then repeat. Take GSE for two to three weeks max., then stop for a week or so. Not a good idea to take a product continuously for weeks and months on end. I like people to use "special foods" I've written about in my book Candida Crusher, like cloves, garlic, coconut, etc., as well as have various antifungals.
Once you adopt the right diet, the right lifestyle, and take special foods (like fermented/cultured foods, anti fungals foods, etc) then the whole idea of constantly killing candida with antifungals becomes less important. It is important, don't get me wrong, but it is not the holy grail like some make it out to be, just a small cog wheel in a big machine, that's all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)