CureZone   Log On   Join
just not getting any BETTER!! xylitol? :(

carophil Views: 3,338
Published: 10 years ago

just not getting any BETTER!! xylitol? :(

ugh, i am so frustrated. i've been at this diet for 8 or 9 months now. i have had a couple setbacks, eating/drinking certain things that i thought might be ok but weren't, but i am generally very careful and good about sticking to the diet and trying to beat this thing. i have been especially strict in the last three months.

but i feel like hell! i'm bloated all the time and my food isn't digesting right. the brain fog makes it nearly impossible to work. i have no energy at all, and i could easily sleep for hours at any given time. i have almost nonstop diarrhea, and i'm ridiculously depressed.

here is a rundown of what i do to beat candida:

DIET: i eat a diet consisting of only vegetables (no starchy veggies - basically only greens, cucumbers, avocados, herbs, and broccoli/cauliflower) meats, eggs, lemon/lime, homemade kefir, and coconut (coconut oil of course, coconut flour in small quantities, pure coconut milk), and xylitol. i use maybe two tablespoon of xylitol a day to sweeten my coconut milk and freeze it into "ice cream". it's my only comfort food. i juice cucumbers and Celery and drink that almost daily. i recently cut out nuts because i thought they might be causing the bloating, but it hasn't made a difference. i take a digestive enzyme every time i eat because otherwise my food just sits there forever.

ANTIFUNGALS: i rotate oregano oil, pau d'arco, diflucan, candex, and grapefruit seed extract.

PROBIOTICS: i make my own milk kefir for probiotics and drink it daily as of a few weeks ago, and take a 100 billion count probiotic every day.

i also take amino acids, chlorella, a gluten free multi vitamin, black seed oil, milk thistle seed...

i don't know what i am doing wrong and it's making me crazy! i am so sick of feeling like death!

can anyone out there look this over and give me some advice? i'm LOSING IT. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)