CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: organic bedding stopped back ache!!!!

ageless Views: 1,991
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 210,678

Re: organic bedding stopped back ache!!!!

The wool fill comes from healthy organically raised living sheep that enjoy a stress-free life of organic food, clean environments, and good health. The resulting fleeces are sorted, and washed with only hot water and vegetable-based soaps (NO detergents!!! chemicals!!! or chlorine bleach!!!) resulting in wool fibers that are strong and springy. Then these fibers are carded in a chemical-free carding machine. And I know that it has really helped me alot!! and that I am so happy with it that I am going all out and geting a complete organic bed!!!! so that I am no longer exposed to harmful toxic chemicals and toxic gas like formaldehyde!!!!!! most people do not konw or undestand about this!!!!! its a mad hatter world out there!!!! and I am thankful to know what I know!!!!! and to live as happy and helthy as one can!!! thats all!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)