CureZone   Log On   Join
DR.B's.WATER CURE KILLED HIM. Tap water & cheap salt!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
prayervoice Views: 8,751
Published: 15 years ago

DR.B's.WATER CURE KILLED HIM. Tap water & cheap salt!

I met and interviewed Dr. B. on the radio on several occassions long before his death. He was one determined man on a mission. He died long before his time in my view, from his own medicine. Too much water, right out of the tap, and too much sodium chloride that he accepted as being salt, when in fact it was nothing more than half chemical cocktail and half sand. This kind soul was always sweating when I met him, and his breathing was laborious. His mother has outlived him and is 25 years older than he was when he passed on.

The good doctor never cared about distilled water(H2O)and did not know about "Real Salt" from an underground mine. The use of unclean water and a chemical cocktail that was half sand from the sea bed, very much limited the ability of Dr. B.

As for MH. He has always maintained that his self experiments take him beyond what the MD's of the past had taught him. He attempts to take himself to knew vistas of learning when it comes to the proper care and maintenance of the human temple of the soul. He looks at what the old MD's taught, then he raises the bar beyond that level of understanding. Sometimes he leaps over tall buildings in a single bound, and sometimes he brushes with death, because he attempts to bridge a gap that is still beyond even his level of understanding.

However, the issue here is not one of "who is right." Dr. B is like a teacher in grade 6, and in my opinion MH is a grade 9 instructor. Both are teachers. Both are a part of the same army, and both are on the same path towards the light of truth.
One of them, MH in my view, has progressed farther along the path of truth. This does not make him better than Dr.B, just more advanced.

Dr. B was a good example of "do what you do do well." In his heart he believed 100% in what he preached so passionately. MH on the other hand, believes that perfections are endless. No mater how good we get at something we can always still do better. And until the day his Lord calls him home, or he does himself in performing one of his self experiments, MH will continue to push the envelope and lead mankind over tall mountains that mankind never dreamed he could climb.

Create a nice day,
Glenn Darling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)