CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Okay, so I'm crazy_ or not____ Worth a try

whyme42 Views: 1,497
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,103,298

Re: Okay, so I'm crazy_ or not____ Worth a try

Go for it! I guess the best way to go is to not give up. But eventually it starts getting overwhelming. Whenever I read someone's story on this site it's like I'm actually there, experiencing every hurtful detail of their lives. We are each our own person, but our experiences with this damned condition are very similar. Suicide is on a lot of our minds. Last week was particularly hard, but then I thought... It's like you're already dead. Go on existing as if you've died and have been reborn. Only do what you want to do, say the things you want to say, act how you want to act, and just enjoy your life. In fact, how many people can say that they've walked into Safeway and yelled "I SMELL BAD!! EMBRACE IT!!" I wan't to do that soon. Or when people start to cough and breathe deeply and look around for a source, I wan't to cough louder, breathe even more deeply, just to make the whole thing obvious and really have a good time messing with everyones head. This can be a great thing for us, spiritually. Think of the strong and amazing people we would be if we not only learned to live with our condition, but achieved an above-average quality of life. This is a gift! Thanks to what we have we can differentiate true friends from the others. I may smell like shit, but the rest of the world smells like BS to me! I know one thing though, support will make it a lot easier and probably more fun, whether it's face-to-face or on a forum. Im tired of living like Im less than! This ends now-ish. Come on guys, lets change of our lives, who's with me??

Russell Crowe apparently has horrible Body Odor , but he's still a wealthy, popular celebrity with a lot to live for.

Courtney Cox, beautiful woman (Monica from Friends), great catch, rich, smells like ass apparently.

Orlando Bloom - freakin sex symbol - doesn't change clothes for weeks at a time.

Mathew McConaughey - Seems like a cool dude, he's living it up... but apparently never uses deodorant.

More here:

http://www.thelisticles.net/health-and-food/ten-celebrities-extremely-gross-h...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.890 sec, (2)