CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: more off-topic brix...+ tomato story and honey tangerine...

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 898
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,102,930

Re: more off-topic brix...+ tomato story and honey tangerine...

re: the chart comments on green beans- I just tested one of my own balcony beans--grown late, untended, they are just beginning to set beans. It was seven and fuzzy, and tasted quite good. I wouldn't wonder that (if) most grocery produce is 4-ish. And then, people get used to it and think that's normal!

If you look at the "grasses" section. Sorghum gets the highest brix. "MH" in the ask Barefoot forum, has frequently talked up the sorghum molasses he gets from an Amish supplier. Great mineral profile! (probably a very good re-builder)

I, off and on, drink a drink made with unsulphered blackstrap molasses, (I've only found one brand that tastes really really good--starts with a W), lemon juice and calcium and magnesium, with a side spoonful of kelp. I like it so well it enabled me to stop drinking coffee. Minerals! Goota love them.

On the subject of taste, (and probably brix) I'm currently using an apple cider vinegar that just tastes awful. (It's a prep. for a liver flush, so I'm just grinning and bearing it) Never will I buy it again. I've had genuinely good ACV and IT is delicious. Just a word to the wise. . .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)