CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Helpme53 Views: 175,741
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,265,222

Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Greenbay27, first of all I want to congratulate you on finding a cure for this most embarassing condition. In reading the posts, I can relate to every single ailment these people have experienced, i.e., comments from people asking "who farted", "it smells like ****, people not wanting to sit or stand by me, not wanting to attend meetings, not wanting to even walk through the door at work because I knew I was instantly smelling up the office. I would just go to the bathroom and stay there, not wanting to go to my desk. I would also pop aromatic foods in the microwave oven to mask the smell. The interesting thing about my condition is that it seems to happen intermittently. It happens when I encounter something that I am allergic to, such as certain types of shrubbery, which is why this happens to me during the months of Sept. through January and in the mornings. By February, the problem has subsided (if I avoid certain foods and liquids). Another interesting thing is that when it happens in the morning, by 10:00 a.m., the problem has passed. It has been happening like this for years, like clockwork and it is not in my head either. It smells like feces! I always knew it was a digestive disorder and am already partially on your regemin. I will increase my intake of probiotics, take more enzymes, avoid red meats and beans and start a detoxing program. I'm so glad I am not the only one experiencing this condition, it's heartbreaking, to say the least. My condition is so bad that our company has included breath mints and gum as part of it's montly supply order, and I overheard a co-worker say it was because of me. I just wanted to cry. I sure hope this works. Good luck to the rest of you out there. I pray that God will deliver us all from this dreadful condition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)