Ozone is safe . Of course you can't be sitting in the room with an ozone machine blowing for more than 15 minutes .
I have an ozone generators in our home we turn it on when we are gone, and turn if off when we return home open the doors and let it air out. It is okay to breathe in ozone for maybe 15 minutes, but beyond that it can irritate your lungs.
It seems to me that just leave it to the true experts that are certified in mold clean up .
If your ill find a doctor that knows this area . The medication of choice is Cholestyramine this is the treatment for mycotoxins, I was also on gamma detox zeolite and benotite clay to carry all the byproducts and escort it out of the body . Also take Cholorella 3 pills four times a day I take a bath in borax soap maybe 1/4 cup in bath tub . Alkalize three times a day.
Make plans to move out of your home and
do not cross contaminate your new home with your old belongings just buy new clothes or wash your clothes in a little bit of ammonia and hot water extra rinse cycles. Or use borax with some vinegar.
Stop eating all fungus foods peanuts, sugar, soy, dairy wheat and all alcohol beverages, and stop all yeast.
The specialist will take samples of the mold
identify it , If you cannot afford it go to Home depot there buy there kit and send it off they will identify the species. Get the specialist to come in and they will determine the source of the mold, and eradicate.
I read that all carpet must come out due to the mycotoxins disintegrates it leaves behind toxins.
Get the moldzyme foggers apparently there are some sort of
enzymes that are supposed to eat enzymes will eat all the all mold spores . There is some controversy regarding the validity the air quality tests and some do not regard this
is test as meaningful information. Buy Hepa filters with high powered UV rays. There are rental places that have commercial industrial size units.