CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well mh, I am gonna do it. Good bye amalgam

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 725
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,100,275

Re: Well mh, I am gonna do it. Good bye amalgam

I am fed up with this metal mixture stuck inside one, yes only one, molar. I don't think I really need this tooth so much as I have a whole fleet of un amalgammed molars right next to it. I plan on just pulling the bastard out
THAT ELIMINATES THE BULK OF THE PROBLEM AND YES, ONCE POISONED WITH MERCURY, THAT ENTIRE TOOTH WILL HAVE IT FOREVER. YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO ONLY HAVE 1, BY AGE 12 I HAD A FULL MOUTH FULL...

How can I do that?
TAKES A DENTIST, UNLESS YOU HAVE NERVES OF STEEL....

I have clove oil for a bit of numbing. I have a few pairs of pliers and wrenches and things of that nature.
I NEVER SUGGEST ANYONE TRY SUCH A THING---PULLING A MOLAR CAN TURN INTO A NIGHTMARE, EVEN WHEN HAVING THE BEST DENTIST IN YOUR AREA HELPING YOU--------------IT WILL BREAK, IT WILL NEED DUG OUT, IT WILL NEED THE SOCKET DUG OUT AND DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION, IT MAY ACTUALLY BLEED LIKE A STUCK PIG SO BADLY THAT YOU CAN PASS OUT AS YOU SWALLOW MORE BLOOD THAN YOU CAN PUKE UP.......

Should I everyday for a month or so try to loosen it? I have pretty good and tight teeth as is. In other words this is going to be tough.
A GOOD DENTIST WILL WIGGLE THE TOOTH, THEN COME BACK ANE WIGGLE IT SOME MORE AND NOT GET INTO A HURRY AND EVEN THEN WITH SPECIALIZED LIFTING TOOLS, IT CAN BREAK AND ALWAYS SUBJECT TO A BLEEDING DISASTER.

But I want this guy out pretty bad and screw paying 3000 dollars and a car ride 100 miles to get it ou with questionable practicet.
A GOOD DENTURE FACILITY WILL CHARGE $50 TO PULL 1 TOOTH.
A NORMALK DENTIST $100
A NATURAL DENTIST $300
WITH SOCKET REMOVAL ABOUT $450 TOTAL
OUTLAW DENTIST CATERING TO THE OLD ORDER AMISH CHARGE $10

"YOU" CAN PULL ANY TOOTH, AFTER ALL, WE HUMANS SURVIVED BEFORE DENTIST...............BUT I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST IT AS LONG AS YU HAVE $$$$$$$$$$$ TO PAY THE DENTIST.

I am poor.
OK, ANSWERED THAT ONE

It's only one tooth and it's on it's way out. I have heard one amalgam is enough to ruin health.

Please share some wisdom on what you think would be the best way to get rid of this thing.

TELL A DENTIST ON THE PHONE THAT YOU ARE POOR AND ASK WHAT THE CHEAPEST YOU CAN HAVE IT DONE FOR.....OR WIGGLE A LITTLE EVERY DAY UNTIL IT HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO COME OUT...................GOOD LUCK

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)