CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mh, please help!

MH 108 Views: 1,042
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 209,996

Re: mh, please help!

I think the eye thing is a waste of time, few if any today knows how to properly read the eyes and the one you mentioned is NEVER mentioned by any of the Amish I have known for 10 years and they are all around this guy, now I do hear allot from english people about him, but in 10 years never heard from anyone that he has ever helped. A amish healer does not make it a practice of helping english people unless he is not so well liked by his own kind.

It is quite funny that your asking me about Clarkia, I have spent many hours tring to educate the people on the web about the rip off prices of clarkia type products, if you read much of this forum or bothered with my website, that would have been the last question you would have asked me.

I suggest you read as long as you want and then buy or make the products that suite your needs best. It is your son that has to do the work, not you, its time he gets out and gets a family going on.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)