CureZone   Log On   Join
joint pain worse with iodine supplementation

queenjazzy Views: 4,792
Published: 8 years ago

joint pain worse with iodine supplementation

Hi,

I posted awhile back that I felt that Iodine was making my ovarian cyst pain worse, but now I actually think it is joint pain. It is the SI joints and they are referring pain into the pelvis. At any rate, both Iodine and selenium seem to make this joint pain much worse. But I know I need it because I have the ovarian cysts. When I take a thyroid glandular my pains get much better. Also, I had to take Antibiotics awhile back for something else and that made the pain go completely away for a period of time. This makes me wonder if I have an infection of my thyroid or perhaps somewhere else. If I do have an infection in the thyroid, like an auto-immune type thing, then it makes me wonder if the Iodine is throwing gasoline on a fire type of thing. Anyone have any thoughts on this or any knowledge? I read that Dr. Brownstein thinks that many with autoimmune issues are actually dealing with infections. The fact that Antibiotics made things better is interesting. Also, I read somewhere something about salt water when you take iodine? What is that about? Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.607 sec, (1)