CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What can I do in combination with Humaworm? Treating lyme and possibly candida

faithinME Views: 1,579
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,097,152

Re: What can I do in combination with Humaworm? Treating lyme and possibly candida

After I finished the 30 day HW I started the lyme treatment. I was told by a HW representative that the Humatea helps with die off symptoms. I have not used it, and had wonderful results on the HW treatment. I too had lyme and was treated for 5 months of doxy and it really hurt my gut. That was two years ago. I had no idea I actually had macroscopic parasites, but I knew I had been ill, so I tried the HW, and realized 3 weeks into it, I did in fact have the extra critters..... I would recommend using any and all of the Humaworm products, including the humacleanse, and the candida fungus treatment. Just follow their recommendations of which ones to use at what times.....You don't want to be overdoing it, as these herbs are potent, and our health is precious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)