Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
hawksfan9325 Views: 6,662
Published: 9 years ago

Found the true cause of AF

Ok. First off, I apologize about telling everyone that I was leaving the forum, and then returning. This will be my last post, as I believe I finally figured things out. I couldn't help but share this with you guys too. Whether it applies to you or not, here me out..

First off, I think all of us on here were born with weak adrenals, and a weak thyroid. Regardless of whether you think, "I felt fine as a kid" or "I never had stress or adrenal issues", I would argue that you did. My theory is this.. why do kids that take ADHD medications who have ADHD become "calm" or "normal" whilst taking the drugs, while other people become hyper. Well, ADHD medications are stimulants, yet calms some of us down? I believe that the medicine works by increasing cortisol and norepinephrine to levels that would be found in a normal person, and thus "curing" ADHD. 

Also, every one of us on here was an absolute adrenaline junkie, whether through hockey, karate, sex/self-gratification, biking, swimming, running, etc. Why are we craving the adrenaline? Hmmm, because the adrenals are genetically weaker, and thus we need to push our bodies harder to achieve some sane level of homeostasis, and what better way then to increase our adrenaline and cortisol to their max then sex, drugs, and exercise! I can remember as a 9 or 10 year old little boy craving adrenaline/fight or flight! Some may ask, well how can athletes and others handle the stress, but we are so sensitive? Well. That's where genetics come in. My mom, dad, and sister are all in mild AF states as we speak. And just because someone says they feel normal, or whatever, doesn't mean they are. I even checked my family members Blood Pressure and Temps. All showed subclinical Hypo-T, and AF. Mom and dads temps were under 97.0. Keep it simple guys!

So, you don't have to believe what I say, however. This saves me a lot of time now. I won't need to worry about detoxing heavy metals, doing NB, working with Lam, doing Candida diets, killing parasites, eating lots of calories, etc. I have accepted the fact that I was born with weak adrenals and thyroid. Some will argue, but I have proof based on my family members, and childhood of craving adrenaline, for no apparent reason. This adrenaline craving was our bodies way of crying out, to achieve a hormonal balance, and in a way to maintain homeostasis. 

-Patrick 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)