CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mebendazole, flukes

jamyang Views: 8,219
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,097,599

Re: Mebendazole, flukes

My Dr did over 30 different blood tests. Yeah i've spent fair bit of time in asia, grew up on a farm, then dairy farm, now I still live on a farm, with all the animals. In my research I have discovered the main over the counter wormer in aus is bull, they sell it one dose fixes all worms, so everyone flips themselves and kids one every three mths when we do the animals, actually turned out the animals were getting wormer better than us. The wormer for humans only does one worm, thread worm and doesn't kill the larvae or eggs. So what about all the others??????I know that feeling I have rolled in a ball and balled my eyes out many times. But I am climbing out of this hole and can't believe how clear my head is becoming, like walking out of a fog. I have got a good color back in my skin and I do a bit more around the farm everyday. Even back riding my horses. It is an epic journey but it is possible to get your life back. Just can't expect it to happen over night. Best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)