CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lucid Dreaming

Samwise Views: 1,472
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,097,407

Re: Lucid Dreaming

I think once I'm done with the soccer season I'll try a juice fast, but at the moment I need as much food/calorie intake as possible seeing as I'm already underweight.

As with lucid dreaming I think it may be possible and it definitely is about expectations as well. If you don't believe it's going to work then it probably wont. Kind of ties in with the placebo effect. I wonder if the placebo effect could stretch as far as actually healing like that. Healing from the placebo effect would be quite ridiculous and I think the mind is definitely very powerful. Just the fact that there is such thing as the placebo effect is crazy. It proves how powerful the mind can be. If it doesn't actually heal you by itself I think it can definitely aid the recovery process along with a healthy lifestyle.

How are your lips Daniel? I watched a couple of your videos and the most recent one you seemed to be doing pretty good. I have noticed that my lips do seem to improve when out in the sun a lot. The only thing that I noticed is that I seem to exfoliate faster when I'm in the sun more and get the build up faster but it's super easy to just rub off. The only time my lips ever really turn white is when I brush my teeth and sometimes I'll just rub the white line off sometimes I'll leave it.

Also, Daniel, when you did the leave it alone method I don't understand how you were able to even maintain that much build up. My lips just kind of exfoliate naturally if I don't do it myself, either from eating or it kind of breaks up into pieces peels up from the edges until it finally comes off. Are you still doing the method where you keep your lips moist all the time? If I did that I would be afraid that once I stopped that it would only be worse, yet you do seem to be having success with it so I don't know what to think.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)