CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody successfully reversed collagen loss?

feo66 Views: 2,262
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,858

Re: Has anybody successfully reversed collagen loss?

You mentioned in your original post that the wrinkly skin started once you started working on copper detox. 

You also mentioned your bowel movements are not as dark.  Those are a couple of indications of your liver having a hard time keeping up with the detox. 

In my first response, I mentioned I went through the same thing.  Are you actually working with anyone or just going off the lab results and ordering supplements (if you are, that is a lonely way to go)

That fact that this started for you soon after working on copper detox tells me it is more of a clearance issue than collagen issue.

Black Radish and Ox Bile can help.

Black radish root, for example, is a sulfur-containing herb that stimulates bile secretion, thereby encouraging elimination of excess copper from the system.

Gittleman, Ann Louise (2010-07-18). Why Am I Always So Tired?

Taking Ox Bile can also be helpful since your liver is struggling. 

ARL used GB-3, which has both of them.  Been a while since I used TEI supplments, so I can’t recall if they have something similar.

Detox is rough.  I tried for 4 months figuring it out on my own and thought I was going to die.  I was pretty scared …. Even for an experienced Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome (AFS) person. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)