CureZone   Log On   Join
Mold Sensitivity Relief!
 
LaCorno Views: 4,310
Published: 6 years ago
 

Mold Sensitivity Relief!


I have a miracle to report. A miracle happened yesterday! I've been extremely sensitive to molds for many years; so sensitive that I've had to avoid moldy homes & environments, give up weeding or gardening completely, avoid the garbage can, keep my house super-super clean, etc. Four years ago, my husband had the old insulation in our attic replaced. We also threw out anything that might have even a trace of mold in it such as old books, pillows, furniture that was cosmetically fine, but had little specks of mold growing inside the cushions, etc. And anytime my hubby mowed the lawn, I had to keep all the windows shut, and when he was done he had to take his outer clothes off in the garage, put them directly in the washing machine, come in the house & jump directly in the shower. Any mold spores or odors that hit my sniffer would cause serious, all-over body pain, fatigue and put me to bed for the rest of the day. I felt like the "princess & the pea". I lived in a bubble and I hated it. BUT, yesterday I got down on my hands & knees and dug dandelions out of our yard for over an hour and guess what? I DIDN'T GET SICK! I FEEL GREAT! This is a miracle and I can only attribute it to one thing, IODINE! Earlier this spring before I started taking iodine, I was still so sensitive, I got totally wiped out by my hubby coming into the house for only a moment with his yard work clothes on. This is a miracle!

How does Iodine do this? At first I thought it must be helping because it's tuning up my immune system. But a friend told me this in an email:

"I read that Iodine is an anti-fungal, so I’m guessing that it has cleared out all of the fungus within your body and your are now able to handle a little bit of outside fungus on a short-term basis. So that is really great news. As I read about iodine, this is one of the things that most interested me because I feel that I have a huge fungal problem as well."

I've only been on Iodine for three months, and my current dose is 25mg. With my friend's comment in mind, I can see how mega doses of iodine could be beneficial for anyone with mold issues.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)