CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please

Raynbo Views: 3,718
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,703

Re: Help please

Personally, when I have health problems I don't go to doctors..I go to herbalists. Chinese acupuncturists also do herbs...customized herbs, not just bottled pills (although they have them too). They have helped me a lot in the past

The best healing system I have ever experienced however is Ayurveda. They not only work with herbs, which are very powerful, but they will counsel you as to diet.

Last year I had a bad case of tendonitis. A doctor sent me to physical therapy...and that made me worse. After that, months of acupuncture did not help. After that the first Ayurvedic herbalist I went to gave me a little pill...that did nothing. The second one, however, put me on a whole program of various powders and got rid of it in less than a month - after nearly ten months of suffering. So don't give up. Sometimes it takes a little searching to find the right person to help you. (I don't remember how much she charged me but it was less than $200.)

On the other hand, I had bronchitis this winter after which for weeks I could not get rid of the cough. A Chinese herbalist made me a batch of tea that got rid of it in a week.

Since you live in Europe (lucky you!) I am sure acupuncturists are all over the place. I would make sure to go to one who is actually Chinese, as acupuncture and herbs are a complicated art form that that is understood and practiced at different levels of competency. You don't have to have acupuncture...which can run up a big bill, just getting one of their intense herbal "teas" (this is not regular tea by any means)should be enough, especially at your age. If you are near a "Chinatown" district in some big city, there are herb shops there where you tell them what is wrong and they give you the ingrediants to make your own tea. Usually they have to be slow cooked for hours, so making it yourself is a bit of a learning experience....

An Ayurveda practitioner might be harder to find, but you can google one in your area...and if not many of them work over the phone.

These therapies will cost a lot less than a doctor, especially after the initial consultation.

I would also suggest taking up yoga.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (2)