CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please

Michael B Views: 3,959
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,703

Re: Help please

Hello,

Try not to get too down about what you are going through. Sometimes when we really feel stuck with a situation, we need only to open our mind and consider that it may not be what we think it is....therefore there is a solution that will work, we simply need to become aware of it.

Perhaps your digestive problems began with a lodged stone in your liver/gall bladder: i read many flushers who get those same symptoms such as anxiety and fatigue when getting a stuck stone.

And perhaps also what you have called "stress" all your life is merely your body's response to low CO2 levels in your blood. Anxiety, nervousness, fatigue, constriction, panic attacks, insomnia, adrenal response and cortisol spikes- these are all textbook symptoms of chronic hyperventilation. I highly suggest reading professor buteyko's lifetime work on the effects of blood CO2 levels on health. You will be shocked how much of what you have been going through is described there.

Adrenal function is an effect of a deeper cause.

You may also want to research "earthing". Just sleeping earthed or grounded has been proven to normalize cortisol levels. And i don't like doctors, but the advice of exercise and cutting out TV was spot on :) msg me if u got any questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)