CureZone   Log On   Join
Help please

Anonymous9 Views: 4,531
Published: 6 years ago

Help please

Hi I am a girl and I am 20 years old.
I suffer from adrenal fatigue and I am hopeless right now. It all started when I was 15 years old. I started to get a lot of hair loss and digestion problems. This is when my search for regaining my health began. I found out I have low stomach acid and I have low ferritin and vitamin b12. I get injections for that now. I have always had a lot of stress and I have a bit of social anxiety. I have all the symptoms of adrenal fatigue and they keep getting worse. Which make me stress even more and make my adrenals worse.

Lately I've been having a lot of panic attacks, hyperventilation and palpitations. It seems that my pupils are dilating and constricting all the time. Like when you do the pupil test for adrenal fatigue. But my eyes seem to do it all the time without even changes in the light. I feel nervous all the time and I can't sleep. I got my thyroid tested but the docter said It's all normal.

I don't know what to do right now and there's no one to talk to about it. My parents don't believe me at all, they only listen to doctors. They think it's all in my head. I dont know which doctor to go because they don't know anything about this. I live in Europe and there is a docter here who knows a lot about hormones but to get treated you must pay a lot of money. I will never get my mother so far to get me there. I've spend so much money on supplements in the past and don't have money anymore to buy supplements to help my adrenal.

I just don't know what do do anymore. I'm crying everyday, i'm exhausted. I'm only 20 and if my adrenals are like this now, how are they going to be in 20-30 years? I'm really hopeless and I really feel suicidial. I'm sorry If I sound so depressed and sad, I just don't know what to do.

I know nobody will come here with a quick fix but I just want somebody to talk with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)