CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help with my gut

Views: 1,254
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,092,850

Re: Need help with my gut

A few things to try...

Go gluten free for a while. Your symptoms *could* be Celiac disease, or just gluten intolerance. Gluten intolerance doesn't mean there is something wrong with you or that you are "sensitive" to gluten, it means that your body is smart and telling you that you shouldn't be eating gluten. And... no one should be eating gluten in my opinion. 

Also try a dairy free diet. You could be lactose intolerant, or maybe just rejecting dairy because you are not a baby and especially not a baby cow. Eat adult food instead of milk - you are past the age of weaning off breast milk. An *adult* digestive tract is not designed to digest milk or dairy.  You can survive on milk but you will not thrive on it.  

The body protects itself against milk and gluten by for example... forming a mucous layer on the intestinal walls or inflaming the intestines with antibodies, both which cause bad digestion and lack of nutrient absorbtion.  

www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/celiac-disease/celiac-disease 

www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/tc/lactose-intolerance-topic-overview

Just because you are not diabetic does not mean that you can't have blood sugar / insulin problems.  Doctors and lab tests have their place but they are usually useless for diagnosing.  Congratulations for taking your health into your own hands.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)