CureZone   Log On   Join
cure for bad breath and body odor, candida ,gas bloating etc

jakeyen Views: 5,046
Published: 9 years ago

cure for bad breath and body odor, candida ,gas bloating etc

GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT LIQUID CONCENTRATE (NUTRIBIOTIC BRAND) IS TH CURE.THE ANSWER TO ALL THE ODOR PROBLEMS ACCORDING TO THE HUNDREDS OF STORIES AND POSTS I HAVE READ ONLINE. IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT SHOULD BE FROM NUTRIBIOTIC COMPANY,AND SHOULD BE THE LIQUID CONCENTRATE NOT THE TABLETS(ACCORDING TO WHAT I HAVE READ ONLINE) Hello guys, i have found the cure to bad breath and body odor...really!!!! and i will tell you all. Its known as GSE Grapefruit seed extract liquid(not tablets) i have read tons of success stories about this thing GSE.if you don't believe me just google it and know more....everyone who has used GSE LIQUID FROM NUTRIBIOTIC COMPANY has cured their bad breath and body odor so i am totally convinced that it really works..... Those of you who are living overseas and has access to GSE should give a try and let me know please.... is manufactured in the united states. I live in India and i have searched this almost everywhere but its not available here in India.....i'm so disappointed as i'm unfortunate.... Guys please search for this thing, do research and try it. i would be happy if you guys could cure your condition,,,even if i am not able to(as i don't have access to GSE) TAKE CARE GUYS.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.074 sec, (1)