CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Wilsons Hidden Articles - Disturbing

feo66 Views: 6,394
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,092,651

Re: Dr Wilsons Hidden Articles - Disturbing

I guess once I determined copper toxicity is a big factor for me, who currently has the most experience in dealing with it?

I did not want to go as fast as Laredo....or go it alone.

It is always more comforting to work with people who have similar views as we do on politics, religion, etc.

No question that we warm up faster to a co-worker if we can both complain about how much of an idiot the current leader of our country is. But if the other guy voted for him... you just won't bond with that person as well.

But I think it is important to separate technical skills one has doing their job....from their views on life.

I tend to have liberal views, which fit in nicely where I live.

If I were to work in deep south US....I'm sure they would view me as a left wing pinko commie nazi tree hugger drain on the wealthy :).....but I would be just as good at my job.

That is why it is usually wise to keep your views to
yourself when dealing with clients, co-workers, your boss. You are bound to piss off someone.

In some parts of the world....many of Larry Wilsons views would seem normal, and we would seem crazy for not agreeing with them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)