CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Wilsons Hidden Articles - Disturbing

feo66 Views: 6,447
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,092,634

Re: Dr Wilsons Hidden Articles - Disturbing

I agree that a lot of his views on politics, women and other non-health related issues are offensive.

But if you were a fundamental Baptist, would you only get treatment from a Fundamental Baptist.

If you had liberal political views, and the best heart surgeon available in your area was a right wing conservative, would you avoid them?

I really wish he would keep personal views off his site. for those that don't share his views, it does indeed reduce the likelihood that people will try NB.

Despite what I said above...I first found his site in 2004, and stayed away from NB because of some of the things he says.

It was only after seeing the success of Laredo with copper detox and other seeing improvements on NB when nothing else helped them. Reading Ann-Louse Giddlemans book sealed the deal for me.

So I have put aside my disagreement with his views for the sake of my health. If you want to remove copper and other toxins that accumulate from years of stress....he has the most experience.

I can see in my hair analysis happening exactly what is supposed to happen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)