CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Doses of Vitamin C....Lam "Re-setting" period

feo66 Views: 5,290
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,092,256

Re: High Doses of Vitamin C....Lam "Re-setting" period

It seems to be a double edged sword.   High doses of Vitamin C helped me back in 2010 as well.  

But if you look around the forum, there have been several people that were made worse by it.

The first I heard of it was from Larry Wilson..  He notes that large doses of Vitamin C pull minerals out too, not just toxins.    It does not appear that Vitamin C is smart enough to be that selective.

I was looking for another source to back that up.

This guy...Dr Bates, used  Vitamin C to chelate metals.

http://www.drbate.com/content/mineralChelation.shtml

“Now, there's just one problem to using any chelators. It takes every mineral out of the bloodstream in effect (or at least as much as it can "hold"). This means that not only the "bad" mineral that we're trying to get out is affected, but all the "good" (and necessary) minerals as well. So, whenever using any chelator, or using large amounts of vitamin C, BE SURE TO TAKE MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS TO REPLACE THESE "GOOD" AND NECESSARY MINERALS! “

He has a slightly different opinion than Larry Wilson.  He believes you can replace mineral at the right ratios as Vitamin C is taking it out.  

That seems tricky. Some minerals will come out faster than others.  To be able to take and absorb all of them (including all trace minerals) so they stay in balance at the cellular level seems like it would be hard.

The seems to be why Wilson/Eck determined not to use large doses of Vitamin C.   Wilson especially focuses on getting out toxic metals, and he of course knows that Vitamin C would do it more quickly.  But has determined that it just isn’t worth it.

He uses Vitamin C.....just not in the order of 10 gms or more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (2)