CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad body odor like feces for the past 6-7 months, help :-(

Mogwaix Views: 6,339
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,089,992

Re: Bad body odor like feces for the past 6-7 months, help :-(

Hang in there ! You are not alone. Sounds like a diet problem for sure. I'm willing to bet a huge population of us is diet related. You using Antibiotics 4 times in a year is a highly possible cause, these Antibiotic medications do so much harm on your stomach, they kill all the good and bad bacteria in your body. i think the reason for our smell is due to constipation which was created by a poor diet and no exercise. Our shit in our body is so backed up and clogged that it's going into our bloodstream and coming out from our skin pores. the good bacteria in our body is heavily out numbered by the bad bacteria in our body. You gotta rebuild your stomach ( kill all the bad bacteria ) and promote healthy bacteria back into your body. This can all be done with a detox, prebiotic, probiotic, strict diet and exercise. Drink a ton of water and try to sweat a lot when you work out. You're prob going to smell a lot drenched in sweat but it's good to sweat hard and rid some toxins from your body. No more process foods and fast food, and no more processed sugar. Bad bacteria thrive in the gut from these sources, especially Sugar ! I'm not going to lie, you have a big battle ahead of you, msg me if you need help or any moreal support. I want to see every single one of us be the person we were meant to be in life!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)